Bermuda’s summer weather is something to remember. With temperatures averaging around 85 degrees Fahrenheit in July, locals and tourists alike need to beat the heat. Read on for how to make the most of it:
- Hit the beach! The beautiful Atlantic Ocean - and pink sand - are alway nearby.
- Go caving. A popular tourist attraction, the Fantasy and Crystal Caves are dark, cool and fascinating.
- Hide out inside. Bermuda is home to many indoor activities, from great dining and shopping to museums and art galleries.
- Try out a watersport. What says summer adventure more than jet skiing, parasailing, windsurfing or kiteboarding?
- Get in tune with nature. Take a stroll through the Bermuda Arboretum, Tom Moore’s Jungle, Cooper’s Island Nature Reserve or the Botanical Gardens.
Whether you’re a sun worshipper or prefer the air conditioning, there’s something for everyone to do on the Island this summer. Don’t miss out!